Every EuroMillions creates a new millionaire from different regions in Europe. Various online concierge services are helping out players from the other areas of the Globe to participate in the EuroMillions Jackpots. Till date the largest prize won in a EuroMillions Jackpot is a whopping amount of €190 Million. On October 6th, 2017 a player from Spain equaled the record prize of €190 Million. A series of rollovers make the Jackpot even more interesting. Since Friday, 6th October 2017 no one has won the EuroMillions Jackpot.
Highest percentage of winners from each country till date
France tops the list for having the highest amount of winners. There are more than 538,201,058 winners in France that makes it 22.9% of the total winners to date. There is the UK at second place and Spain at the third position. 22.1% winners are present in the UK while Spain has 19.9% players who have successfully won lotteries. At fourth place, there is Portugal with 15.6% winners. After Portugal, all the countries present in fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth place are Belgium, Luxemburg, Austria and Ireland respectively.
Jackpot winners from every country
Nine countries participate in EuroMillions Jackpot. France has had 87 winners to date. Spain, UK and Portugal are at the third, fourth and third place with 83, 68 and 66 winners respectively. Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland and Luxembourg follow the list with 29, 15, 14, 11 and 2 winners.
Gist of winners in different tiers from every country
There are various winners in every tier in ever draw. EuroMillions also provides the multiplier as well as the Raffles option to its winners. A total of €13,708,702,330.00 has been won at the first tier and France tops the list for winning more than €8,610,815,840.85. More than €2,768,534,737.11 and €694,468,488.90 have been won in second and third tier respectively. Even here the UK is at the second place and Spain at third for winning a staggering amount of £7,390,416,782.80 and €7,620,439,390.75 respectively.
Total amount of Raffles drawn till date
France has had a great time at EuroMillions since its launch in 2004. More than 8 Raffles have been drawn in France. The UK is far behind France when it comes to Raffles winners. Spain and Belgium have four winners each while the UK has three winners at the Raffles. Luxembourg equals the UK with three winners while Portugal follows them as it has just two Raffles winners. Switzerland has had only one winner while Ireland and Austria have had no luck at the Raffles.
Count of Jackpot winners during a specific week, month and year
- Weekday: Fridays seem to be a good time at EuroMillions Jackpots. There are 306 Jackpot winners on Fridays while Tuesdays have had only 69 winners.
- Winner count during a month: September has had most amounts of winners as there 40 people have successfully hit the Jackpot in this month. 39 winners in January, as well as 34 in February and November, have won Jackpots successfully. December has the lowest number of winners with just 23 people tasting success at the Jackpot.
- Winner count during a year: The year 2013 was luckiest for EuroMillions players. 39 players won the Jackpot prize in 2013. Before that 36 people had won Jackpot in the year 2007. Going by the statistics 2017 has seen the lowest amount of winners as only 17 players have won the Jackpot prize this year.
Top 15 winners at EuroMillions till date
The highest amount won at EuroMillions till date is €190 Million. In the list of top 15 winners going by the highest prize money, there are five players from the UK. France and Spain are at second place. The highest amount won by a player from France is €169,837,010 in the year 2012. The staggering amount €190 Million has been won three times by players from Spain, Portugal and the UK each.
List of Syndicate winners at EuroMillions
- In the year 2016 a syndicate from Dublin, Ireland won the Jackpot worth €23.8 million. There were 22 members in that group and each member received just over €1 million each.
- Seven players from the UK formed a syndicate in the year 2009 that won Jackpot worth £45.5 million.
- In the year 2015, a Facebook syndicate that was coordinated by Gary Schei won £84,852. There were 79 players in this group and each member got £21,213.
So What are You Waiting For? Step ahead and Buy Yourself a Euromillions ticket for the next draw slated to be held on 20th October 2017. You never know if you might emerge as the lucky winner for the Jackpot amount of €54M