5 facts you should know about the upcoming 175$ Mega Million jackpot
- Mega Million is an exciting American lottery that is extremely popular all over the world.
- It has a minimum $40 million guaranteed starting jackpot.
- Its top prize has grown as high as $656 million in March 2012 a jackpot which held the world record for four years.
- Mega Millions has 9 prize divisions, including a guaranteed $1 million second place prize which can be multiplied with the inclusion of the Megaplier.
- Mega Millions was originally called ‘The Big Game’ when it staged its first draw on 6 September 1996. The Big Game started with six participating states and a weekly draw on Fridays. A Tuesday draw was added in February 1998. To play this US lottery, participants select five regular balls from a guess range of 1-70, as well as an additional Mega Ball from a separate number matrix with a guess range of 1-25. Mega Millions offers a multiplier option called the ‘Megaplier’ which can multiply secondary prizes by 2-5 times depending on the Megaplier drawn alongside the main draw. Learn more about this exciting lottery with our Mega Millions Guide.
Buy Mega Millions of tickets online for a chance to become the next Mega Millions millionaire.